C.T. Male Associates Syracuse NY Office Serving Central & Western NY & Northern PA
C.T. Male Associates’ Syracuse office provides a range of award winning engineering, architectural, surveying and environmental services to Central and Western New York State as well as Northern Pennsylvania.
We provide a range of services to a variety of public and private clients in many different industries. Some of our services include:
- Land Surveying including high definition 3D laser scanning (LiDAR), boundary and topographic surveys, hazardous waste site surveys, ALTA surveys, natural gas & electric transmission line surveys and more.
- Land Services including land development, land use planning, commercial/industrial development, landscape architecture, recreational planning & development and more.
- GIS Services including facilities management programs, needs assessments, GIS zoning maps, fire district mapping, customized GIS training and more.
- Energy Services including energy audits / analysis, building energy modeling, energy master planning and more.
- Environmental Services including asbestos survey, design and abatement project monitoring, phase I & II environmental site assessments, environmental compliance, Brownfield investigation & remediation and more.
If you’re located in Central or Western New York State near Syracuse NY, in areas such as Buffalo, Rochester, Ithaca, Oswego, Cortland and more, please learn more about the many land surveying, engineering and architectural services we offer. For more information or to speak with a member of the C.T. Male team about your specific project needs, please complete our quick and easy contact form or call our Syracuse office now at 315-458-6498.
C.T. Male Associates Syracuse Office is located at:
200 Gateway Park Drive, Building C
Syracuse, NY 13220
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm