Building Systems Engineering Project Portfolio
Building Systems are complex and intricate and at C.T. Male, we view buildings as an integrated unit, not a set of isolated components. Our Building Systems Division is structured so that we integrate Architectural, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical engineering into a single department, helping us to better reflect our philosophy.
This diverse grouping of experienced individuals allows our Building Systems team to work efficiently and effectively to ensure the completion of our clients projects. We have completed projects for clients thoughout New York State including Latham, Red Hook, Glens Falls, Johnstown, Albany, Syracuse, Highland and beyond.
Contact us today for more information about what we can do for you at 518-786-7400.
- SUNY Delhi – Electrical Infrastructure Assessment and Improvements
- SUNY Geneseo – Electrical Infrastructure Study
- New Printing Press Installation – The Daily Gazette
- SUNY Canton – Campus Wide Electrical Utility Assessment
- East Greenbush YMCA
- Structural Engineering – C.T. Male Associates Headquarters – Solar Panels
- Columbia Gardens Apartment Complex
- 11 North Pearl Street Building Electrical Projects