Civil Engineering Services Project Portfolio
C.T. Male Associates’ Civil Engineering Division is comprised of a diverse group of engineering professionals with expertise in different areas of engineering including civil, sanitary, geotechnical, hydraulic, transportation engineering and more.
Our civil engineers possess the resources and the experience necessary to provide cost-effective and innovative solutions to our clients and are what helps establish C.T. Male as the perfect choice for your next next civil engineering project. Whether you’re located in Albany, Glens Falls, Johnstown, Red Hook, Syracuse, Highland or elsewhere in New York State, our team of engineers are ready to guide your project all the way from the planning and design phase to the construction phase.
Browse our civil engineering projects below for examples of the many projects we’ve successfully completed for clients. Want to learn more? Give us a call today at 518-786-7400 to speak with a member of our Civil Engineering Division or complete our short contact form.
- Harlem Hospital Center – Major Modernization
- Luther Forest Technology Campus – Main Access Road Structures
- Tryon Technology Park and Incubator Center
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade – Village of Groton
- SUNY Canton – Campus Wide Survey & Utility Assessment
- SUNY Albany 500 Bed Residence Hall Sanitary Sewer Design
- Consolidation & Water System Improvements – Clifton Park Water Authority
- Batavia Kill Watershed District Dams: Emergency Action Plans & Post-Irene Engineering Services
- SUNY Delhi – Site Utility Improvements
- City of Newburgh – Chambers Street Streetscape
- Latham Tank Removal/Runway 28 Obstruction
- Siena College Sidewalks
- Sand Creek Road Reconstruction – Town of Colonie
- Replacement of RAS and WAS Pumps for North and South Wastewater Treatment Plant