Land Surveying Project Portfolio
Whatever your survey needs are, C.T. Male’s Survey Group has a reputation for professionalism and providing clients with high quality results. As the firm’s oldest discipline, the Survey Division has extensive experience providing a broad range of services to private and public clients ranging from boundary surveys to high definition 3D LiDAR laser scanning to industrial surveys and hazardous waste site surveys and beyond.
The Survey Group at C.T. Male is comprised of an experienced and dedicated group land surveyors serving clients throughout New York State including Albany, Latham, Glens Falls, Johnstown, Syracuse, Highland, Red Hook, as well as Mechanicsburg, PA.
Browse our land surveying projects below for examples of the variety of projects we’ve completed for clients. Give us a call today at 518-786-7400 to speak with a member of our Land Surveying Division or complete our short contact form.
- Pittsfield Probate Court (Athenaeum) Laser Scan
- Luther Forest Technology Campus
- New York Power Authority, Land Surveying Services – Term Contract
- MARC 1 Natural Gas Pipeline Land Surveying Project
- New York Power Authority – Crescent Dam High Definition 3D Laser Scan Survey
- State University of New York at Delhi Boundary & Topographic Survey
- Finger Lakes LPG Storage, LLC – Land Surveying & Design Project
- Feeney Brothers Excavation, LLC. – Natural Gas Pipeline Survey Services
- Empire State Plaza Grand Staircase Laser Scan Survey