New York State Architectural Firm: Albany, Latham, Glens Falls, Syracuse
C.T. Male Associates is a New York State architectural firm that has the experience and vision to maximize your construction dollar and ease the entire design and construction process.
Whether you’re about to expand your current facility, adapt an existing structure to a new use or construct an entirely new building, your building project represents a major investment that will affect the productivity and efficiency of your organization for many years. Decision-makers today know that the best way to maximize such an investment begins with consulting an architect.
Our Architectural Division has worked on various projects throughout New York State. Utilizing the expertise from past projects, our Albany NY architects can help define the building project, provide essential guidance for the overall design, conduct site studies, secure planning and zoning approvals, assess the environmental and community-life impact, and perform numerous other pre-design tasks. We have found that when our architects are involved at the earliest planning stage, they gain more insight and understanding of the roles you play and are better able to assist in developing creative solutions and propose ways to reduce costs.
Below you will find a list of the architectural services provided by our Architecture Division and a listing of some of our affiliations.
New York State Architectural Services
- Fire Station and Essential Facility Planning & Design
- Code Enforcement Assistance & Third-Party Plan Reviews
- Fire Safety and Property Maintenance Inspections
- Fire Safety, Evacuation & Lockdown Plans
- Building Programming & Feasibility Studies
- Facility Support Services & Existing Facility Evaluations
- ADA Accessibility Compliance Strategies
- Pre-Design Strategic Planning through Construction Documents
- Multiple Prime Contract Construction Administration
Visit our Architecture portfolio to learn more about some of the projects we’ve completed in New York State. Located in the Capital Region of Albany NY, our architectural firm has locations in Latham, Glens Falls, Johnstown, Syracuse, Red Hook, Cobleskill, and Poughkeepsie.