C.T. Male Associates Celebrates National Surveyors Week: March 15 – 21, 2015
National Surveyors Week is designed to celebrate and raise awareness of the surveying profession. Professional Land Surveyors Associations across the country encourage professional surveyors to promote and publicize the importance of our profession.
C.T. Male Associates has been providing surveying services for over 100 years to clients up and down the East Coast including surveying portions of the Appalachian Trail, National Wildlife Refuges, natural gas pipelines, electric transmission lines and regional shopping centers.
We have also conducted tens of thousands of residential lot surveys in the Capital District and surrounding counties. Knowing your property and maintaining your property corners assures you that neighbors are not encroaching on your property with structures or improvements. The biggest investment of your life can be purchasing a home. Don’t be caught with a surprise after your closing. Get a survey before the closing and be aware of your property and protect your investment. C.T. Male Associates has maintained the records for the surveys we’ve conducted in an effort to provide efficient and prompt service to future clients.
Not sure if you need a survey? Here are some questions:
- Are you purchasing or selling an existing home or commercial property?
- Wanting to install a fence?
- Building an addition, pool, deck or shed?
- Are you dealing with a court settlement on re-establishment of a property line?
- Are you building a new house or business?
Think you Don’t Need a Survey? Here are some statistics that may change your mind:
- 1 out of 400 houses are 75% to 100% off the deeded lot.
- 1 out of 80 lots have serious encroachments by the neighbor
- 1 out of 50 lots have a problem with driveways
- 3 out of 5 fenced lots do not accurately show the boundaries of the lot
- 1 out of 7 deed descriptions do not provide enforceable boundaries
To learn more about our many land surveying projects, please visit our land surveying project portfolio