Asbestos Project Monitor
We are seeking an Asbestos Project Monitor for work in the Capital Region. This full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities.
- Provide on-site representation during asbestos abatement activity at a variety of sites.
- Collect air samples during abatement activity.
- Monitor Contractor activities and will provide daily documentation of project progress.
- NYSDOL certified and trained as a NYSDOL Project Monitor/Air Tech.
- 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of applicable environmental regulations (NYSDOL ICR-56).
- Excellent record keeping skills; MS Office experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction training is a plus.
- May be required to undergo drug testing or fingerprinting for project-specific clearance.
Our goal is to create a unified and stimulating environment where your talents and motivation are rewarded. C.T. Male is not just a place to work; it is a place to be creative and successful while at work.
To apply for this position, please follow this link: Asbestos Project Monitor