Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded. We are seeking an Instrument Operator with a minimum of one (1) year of relevant or related experience to join our Survey Services Division in our Albany, New York Headquarters. This full-time position offers a complete benefits package and advancement potential. As an Instrument Operator at C.T. Male, you will be responsible for boundary, topographic and construction surveying. Frequent travel with some overnight stays is a key component of this position. The ideal candidate will have experience using robotic total station, data collectors and GPS.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school is preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of relevant or related experience and/or training.
- Valid NYS driver’s license.
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 75 lbs. of equipment and walk comfortably with it several feet.
- OSHA 40-Hour training is a plus.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction training is a plus.
- May be required to undergo drug testing as required for specific projects or fingerprinting as required for security clearance purposes.
Join a community that will strive to help you reach your greatest potential; when you succeed, we succeed. Please click this link: Instrument Operator
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, C.T. Male Associates will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status or any other characteristics protected under applicable law. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.