Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Division Manager
We are seeking a motivated, high performing, experienced professional to join the firm at our headquarters in Latham, NY to lead our Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) Engineering Division. Working directly for the Vice President of Engineering & Quality, this position will be responsible for leadership and direction of the firm’s MEP Engineering Division. The successful candidate will be an experienced mechanical or electrical engineer with a proven track record of staff and technical leadership, project management, client service, and the production of quality engineering deliverables. This position includes the potential to evolve into an executive management position and ownership as we continue to build on years of success.
If your background and skill set include the following, we encourage you to apply:
- Currently registered P.E. license required, New York preferred, with the ability to acquire professional engineering licenses in other states as requested
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an EAC/ABET accredited institution in mechanical or electrical engineering or closely related engineering discipline
- Candidates should have 15+ years of experience in progressive design, project management, business development, and staff and technical leadership positions
- Demonstrated experience in developing project proposals and budgets and project management
- Demonstrated experience in leading single and multi-discipline teams of professionals
- Oversight of engineering teams for the execution of projects
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and ability to mentor junior mechanical and electrical engineers
- A strong desire to advance professionally and within the firm’s management structure
- Experience in the consulting engineering profession is preferred
Experience developing project designs from concept through completion of construction documents in a wide breadth of project and system types, serving higher education, institutional and healthcare, industrial, government, and commercial buildings. Ability to work with internal colleagues and clients to develop projects. Building MEP engineering and design experience required.
Perhaps you’re satisfied with your current position but don’t see the opportunity for growth into a higher level position? If so, we’d love to talk to you. If you’re looking for a new challenge that comes with the opportunity to grow and participate at a high level in the management and success of a quality engineering company, please apply.
To apply for this position, please click here: MEP Division Manager
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.