Project Civil Engineer
We are seeking a Project Engineer in our Civil Engineering and Land Services Division to join our Latham, NY office. This full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team to focus on many types of projects within the water and wastewater field including site development, drinking water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, stormwater management, and dam safety related projects. At C.T. Male Associates, our firm is large enough that you will have the opportunity to work on multi-million-dollar projects, but small enough that you are able to develop work within the different facets of civil engineering. You will collaborate with a team of technical professionals across disciplines. Join a community that strives to help you reach your greatest potential.
- Provide the production of design calculations, specifications, estimates, construction details and sketches and other technical documents for projects.
- Perform site reconnaissance as required for projects.
- Provide construction site observations for discipline’s portion of project.
- Prepare scope of services and estimates of time and cost required to complete the project.
- Assist Project Managers with design team coordination, client correspondence, and construction administration duties as required.
- Review and approve shop drawings and other construction submittals as directed.
- Assist in coordination of Quality Assurance and Control review procedures for the project.
- Participate in marketing and client maintenance efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from ABET accredited four-year college or university.
- Five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- E.I.T. required, P.E. preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software required.
- Valid driver’s license.
C.T. Male Associates is more than just a place to work; it is a place to pursue your professional passions. The Project Engineer role is an important role at C.T. Male as staff develop their careers with options for advancement into technical and management roles. Join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: Project Civil Engineer
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.