Senior Electrical Engineer
We are seeking a motivated, high performing, skilled individual to join our Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Division. At C.T. Male, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-discipline team of professionals to execute engaging projects. The Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for carrying out project management responsibilities as may be delegated, for all phases of project development.
- Prepare and supervise the preparation of design calculations, sketches, permit applications, cost estimates, engineering reports, construction documents, and budget/schedule project manuals.
- Supervise, coordinate, and review the work of electrical staff in the role of electrical discipline team leader within the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Division
- Provide new capabilities and depth to existing electrical engineering staff and make yourself available to junior staff in a mentoring capacity
- Provide knowledge of electrical principles and practices in broad area of assignments including renewable energy
- Represent the Firm at professional and technical meetings, and business functions
- 12 years minimum experience as a consulting engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer in New York State
- Training and experience using AutoCAD required, proficiency in Revit desired
- Proficiency in relevant software and office systems including Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam preferred
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment and evaluation independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills and leadership abilities to provide quality client service as a member of the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP) Division
- Valid driver’s license
Come join a company where your creative energy will be inspired, and talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: Senior Electrical Engineer
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.