We are seeking a Structural Engineer to join our Latham, NY office; this full-time position includes a complete benefits package and advancement opportunities. Join a community that strives to help you reach your greatest potential.
- Involvement at all phases of building design and construction, for both new construction and renovations
- Design calculations, sketches, cost estimates, engineering reports, construction documents, budgets and schedules
- Coordinate bidding and construction services with the client as directed, assisting in all aspects of construction administration, including submittal reviews, change orders, site visits, requisition reviews, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate work with Project Managers and production personnel of other disciplines relative to all phases of assigned projects
- Check accuracy of completed work and work by others to ensure Quality Assurance and Control Measures are met
- Be familiar with the capabilities of the entire Firm and maintain client contacts to market all facets as the opportunity arises or as designated by the Firm
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Structural Engineering
- Two (2+) plus years’ post-graduation experience with design of buildings and other structures
- E.I.T. required, P.E. or ability to obtain P.E. within 3 years desired
- Familiarity with current NYS Building Code, including Seismic Design
- Experience with steel, concrete, masonry, and wood design required; light gauge steel design experience a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD, RISA 3D, Tedds, and Microsoft Office software preferred
- Willingness to undergo drug testing or fingerprinting as may be required by specific client projects
- Valid driver’s license
C.T. Male Associates is more than just a place to work; it is a place to pursue your professional passions. Join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply at this link: Structural Engineer