Utility Locating Team Leader
We are seeking an experienced Utility Locator/Ground Penetrating Radar Supervisor to manage and grow the Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) discipline at the firm. Our goal is to provide professional private mark out and geophysical investigation services to public and private clients.
- Interact directly with clients; take calls, secure work, negotiate contracts, and schedule and perform the work with assistance from other staff
- Accurately mark the location of underground utilities, tanks, etc.
- Utilize RF, EM, magnetic and ground penetrating radar equipment
- Ability to read and interpret utility maps to identify size and type of underground utilities
- Maintain a professional appearance to our clients while conducting geophysical surveys at varying sites throughout our service territory
- Work safely with coworkers, clients, and public to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Document and provide written summaries of field activities
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of utility locating experience
- A knowledge of utility locating theory and techniques
- Capability to act as project manager as relates to individual sites and clients
- Experience with test pit or vacuum excavation operations and equipment is a plus
- Ground penetrating radar experience is a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check and a pre-employment drug screen
- OSHA 40, HAZWOPER, and OSHA 10 Construction preferred
Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please apply here: Utility Locating Team Leader
At C.T. Male Associates, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views. Our intent is to foster an environment where people of different backgrounds can contribute at their highest level and where their differences can make a positive impact on our firm, our clients, and our communities.
C.T. Male Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. We invite all qualified applicants to be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law.