Water and Wastewater Project Manager
Join a community that will strive to help you reach your greatest potential. Collaborate with a team of technical professionals across disciplines, exercise independent judgement while supervising and coordinating the work of supporting staff, learn how to engage with clients to grow long-lasting relationships. We are seeking to fill a Water and Wastewater Project Manager position in our Poughkeepsie, NY office; this full-time position includes a complete benefits package, leadership skills development, and advancement potential, including transitioning to high level management and ownership opportunities.
- Function as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment, water distribution and storage related projects.
- Prepare proposals and undertake business development initiatives to maintain sufficient workload to achieve the firm’s growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain a client base.
- Oversee the scheduling of and staffing for assigned projects.
- Provide strong technical leadership and mentoring to supporting staff.
- Maintain a budgeted production rate, including monitoring billing and collection schedules.
- Monitor production and cost containment procedures.
- Enforce the quality control program of the firm and assist in the enhancement of the present program.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Engineering, Project Management and Marketing Director to carry out the Business and Marketing Plan.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in municipal water and/or wastewater infrastructure project management from feasibility through design and construction phases.
- E. License in New York State, with the ability to acquire professional engineering licenses in other states as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Project budgeting and cost estimating experience.
- A willingness and ability to build client relationships and generate new business opportunities through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong desire to advance professionally and within the firm’s management structure.
- May be required to undergo drug testing as required for specific projects or fingerprinting as required for security clearance purposes.
- A valid driver’s license.
Come join a company where your talents and motivation are rewarded; please click this link: Water and Wastewater Project Manager – Poughkeepsie