Civil Engineering Firm In Albany NY
New York State Stormwater Management & Geotechnical Engineering Services
C.T. Male Associates’ Civil Engineering Division consists of dedicated professionals with expertise in civil, geotechnical, and structural engineering along with grant writing and administration. C.T. Male is one of the oldest civil engineering firms in Albany NY, providing cost-effective and innovative solutions to our clients’ most pressing infrastructure problems has been the focus for over 100 years. With complete in-house services, and one of the leading civil engineering firms in New York state stands ready to offer project planning and design, regulatory approval, permitting, grant applications and administration, construction administration and observation, and operations assistance.
Our civil engineering division is comprised of highly qualified Professional Engineers licensed in several states as well as designers and staff licensed to operate water and wastewater treatment plants for public and privately-owned facilities. Our clients include municipalities of all sizes, state and federal government entities, medical and educational institutions, airports, commercial businesses, manufacturing industries, not-for-profit organizations, economic development agencies and residential.
Visit our Civil Engineering portfolio to learn more about some of the projects we’ve completed in New York State and the surrounding area. Below you will find a list of the services provided by our Civil Engineering Division and a listing of some of our affiliations.
Civil Engineering Services
- Wastewater Collection & Treatment
- Water Storage, Treatment & Distribution
- Stormwater Management
- Water Resource Engineering
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation
- Industrial Waste Treatment
- Industrial Facilities Engineering
- Hydraulic & Hydrologic Analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering & Materials Testing
- Dams & Reservoirs
- Town Designated Engineering Services (TDE)
- Telecommunications (Outside Plant)
- Investigative/Forensic Engineering
- Infiltration and Inflow Studies
- Structural Engineering
- Grant Writing and Funding Assistance
- Construction Administration & Observation