Caring for the environment is vital to all of us – and presents many complications. Trying to stay ahead of ever-changing state and federal regulations is a continuing challenge. From rigorous permitting processes to complex investigative and remedial strategies, you want to do the right thing, the right way; that requires experience and competent resources, all of which are available to you at C.T. Male Associates.
For over 50 years, C.T. Male Associates has been offering environmental services to its clients. Today, the Environmental Services Division has grown to include a diversified staff of Environmental Engineers, Scientists, Chemical Engineers, Biologists, Geologists, Industrial Hygienists, and Technicians.
Let C.T. Male Associates environmental staff use their broad capabilities to help you navigate the complicated regulatory world, design environmentally sound solutions for your project, comply with monitoring requirements and assist with the preparation of necessary permits. C.T. Male Associates will strive to meet your environmental project objectives, on time and on budget.
- Asbestos, Lead and Mold Survey, Design, Abatement Project Monitoring
- Microbial Survey and Design
- Industrial Hygiene
- Indoor Air Quality
- Preliminary, Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments
- Hydrogeologic Services
- Water Supply Services
- Brownfield Investigation & Remediation
- Air Resources and Pollution Control
- Environmental Permitting/Compliance
- Solid Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Engineering
- Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Studies
- Underground Storage Tanks, Above Ground Storage Tanks & Containment Systems Environmental Permits
- Wetland Identification, Delineation & Mitigation
- Ecological Services
- Opacity Monitoring
- Air Dispersion Modeling