UAV Drone Surveying Services – Professional Aerial Data Collection
C.T. Male Associates is now licensed to operate an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). This is an exciting step in our continuous quest to stay on top of ever-changing technology. Our UAV drone surveying services provide greater versatility for our Surveying & Mapping Services and give us more ways to collect highly accurate data for preparing reports, analyses, and mapping. It will also expand our client base to include new markets that can benefit from these services.
This photo is of our new UAV – the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. It offers the following features.
- 1-inch, 24mm, 20 MP sensor on board;
- 5 direction anti-collision sensors that prevent the UAV from flying into buildings, trees and other obstructions;
- 30 minute average flight time
UAV Surveying & Drone Mapping Services
Some of the potential uses for our land surveying drones include, but are not limited to:
- Topographic Mapping & Photogrammetry
- Route Surveys
- Environmental, industrial & utility inspections
- Accident scene documentation/reconstruction
- Quarries & Mining Operations – volume computations
- Canal inspections
- Ice/open water monitoring
- Surveying and mapping in dangerous environments including hazardous waste sites
- Wildlife Monitoring
- Pollution Monitoring
- Agricultural crop monitoring and inspection
Contact C.T. Male Associates for Professional UAV Drone Surveying Services
Drone technology and precise aerial data collection are revolutionizing the land surveying industry. UAV drone systems can capture unprecedented high-resolution aerial photography and assist with various inspections including route surveys, topographic maps, canal inspections with detailed accuracy data for your land surveying and mapping projects. Contact C. T. Male Associates at (518) 786-7400 .